Cyboxin Drug – Here to Help & Copay Reduction (aka Suboxone)
The manufacturer of the Cyboxin Drug (aka Suboxone Film, Buprenorphine, Subutex, Naloxone) for opiate addiction currently has two active ways to save money on prescriptions for it. The manufacturerer of the amazing life-saving Cyboxin Drug is a company called Reckitt Benckiser.
I love to tell people about the Cyboxin drug and Reckitt Benckiser because I believe that their Cyboxin Drug saves lives.
Reckitt Benckiser, Manufacturerer of Cyboxin Drug Offers $0 Copay
The one drug manufacturer that I am proud to talk about is Reckitt Benckiser. Why am I always happy to recommend their Cyboxin Drug? Good question, there are several reasons beside the fact that the Cyboxin drug saves a lot of lives by helping pain killer addicts recover before they end up over-dosing or worse.
Right now there are two ways to get the Cyboxin Drug for FREE or at reduced prices.
Cyboxin Drug (Offer 1) – We have learned that Reckitt Benckiser is offering the Here to Help Pay $0 Copay and Save up to $50 per month deal until 2015. There are many different spellings used for the Cyboxin drug, but they all contain the same ingredient of Buprenorphine and Naloxone.
Cyboxin Drug (Offer 2) – There is a deal to save up to $100 monthly on Buprenorphine (Butrans) but this is not the same formulation as the Cyboxin Drug you know. Butrans does not have Naloxone, which is the drug that helps eliminate abuse potential and basically what makes it work for addicts. I don’t recommend asking your doctor for this drug and would go for the Cyboxin drug first.
Other Common Names For The Cyboxin Drug
If you are looking for the Cyboxin Drug for opiate (pain killer) addiction or heroin addiction then it is usually referred to by these names instead of Cyboxin. Some people spell it Saboxine or Syboxin I don’t know why they made it so confusing when it is really simple, the key ingredients are listed one of two ways.
- Suboxone with Naloxone
- Buprenorphine with Naloxone
Similar But Different Drugs Not Exactly Like The Cyboxin Drug
I would recommend avoiding these drugs because they do not have Buprenorphine and Naloxone like the Cyboxin Drug does.
Reckitt Benckiser Patient Assistance – Here to Help Program
The Here to Help® Program was created to help cure you of a nasty opiate addiction habit and let you manage the daily experience on-line. Visit the Here to Help website for the Cyboxin Drug by visiting here.
Think you might be addicted to pain killers or opioids?
$0 copay for SUBOXONE Film has been extended (again) until the end of 2015! Thank you to Reckitt Benckiser for their generousity!
If you would like to visit the official website for the Cyboxin Drug copay deal, visit SuboxoneFilmCopay.com
If you want to print a copay card that will make your copay for Cyboxin free then visit http://sfilm2.com/coupon.aspx
How the program works:
- A copay card is used along with your health insurance or if you don’t have insurance the cost will be reduced by up to $50 per month for the Cyboxin Drug (SUBOXONE Film).
- The newest version of the Cyboxin Drug is a thin plastic-like film. The film is called Suboxone Film and is more affordable than the SUBOXONE® (buprenorphine and naloxone) sublingual tablets (CIII), the octagon shaped orange tablets. The film tastes better and it works better in my opinion plus you can cut it with a razor blade to adjust dose amounts and save money.
Cyboxin (Suboxone Film) – Better Than Orange Cyboxin Drug Tablets
- The Cyboxin drug dissolves faster than SUBOXONE® (buprenorphine and naloxone) tablets
- Cyboxin has a much better taste than the orange tablets (over 71% of patients scored the taste better or the same)
- Each dose is individually wrapped in blue and white sealed packages that are child resistant and easy to carry
- Once-daily dosing like the Suboxone tablet
This offer will end in 2015 unless it is extended again.
Ready for Cyboxin Drug Treatment?
Here is the official Doctor Finder to help you find a doctor certified to treat opioid addiction / dependence in the privacy of his or her office.
You can also call 1-866-973-HERE(4373) for help connecting to a Cyboxin Drug doctor in your area.
Want to know what treatment is like with the Cyboxin Drug (Suboxone Film)?
This website will help you understand the stages of treatment.